Monday, September 27, 2010

My New, Hot and Saucy Personal Trainer…

…also known as my incredibly athletic husband! Todd and I have finally started to hit the gym! Okay correction, I finally have gotten my tush in gear and started going to the gym with Todd.
I have been meaning to do it since we moved in together, our HOA includes a pretty nice gym. I have just been super lazy after my last year of school. During the fall semester I was busy planning my wedding and during the spring semester I was finishing up my classes, working 32 hours a week and doing sometimes another 30 hours at my internship with Lost Our Home. By the time summer rolled around I was spent. I have been much more content playing wifey and making my home than running on the treadmill. Alas, the excuses have run out and I can’t blame school or work on being lazy.
Our biggest goal in playing gym goers is to get healthy. I don’t have a certain amount of pounds I want to drop or a pant size I want to fit, I just want to be active again. I always feel like I have more energy and watch what goes into my body more when I am working out. We also are working towards being healthy for when we decide to bring our future kiddos into the world. I figure if I am shape before I have a baby, it will be easier to get back into shape after the baby.
I am going to try to be much better at updating House Of Jaramillo, no lazy girl excuses any more. Until then, I will be in the gym.

-Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment